Skip to the content
- Design, write, read, test, and correct code for digital platform;
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system;
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part;
- Support the full cycle of design, development, and testing (Agile, Waterfall — be flexible);
- Write documentation for new and updated software.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering is required;
- Experience creating and interfacing with developer workflow automation;
- Constant desires to improve, learn more, and take things higher.
- Implement cutting-edge techniques and tools in machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence to make data analysis more efficient;
- Perform large-scale experimentation to identify hidden relationships between variables in large datasets;
- Create advanced machine learning algorithms such as regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees and , neural networks;
- Prepare and extract data using a programming language.
- A bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, computer systems engineering or a related discipline or completion of a college program in
- Proficiency in using one or more programming or scripting languages to work with data such as: Python, Perl, or C#;
- Some experience and or project course work performing data analysis and applying statistics working with tools such as: Excel, R, MATLAB, AMPL, or SAS.